Jason Becker: Not Dead Yet DVD
All DVDs/Blu-rays are Region 2 and may not be playable outside of Europe. UK & Ireland delivery only.
Posters and t-shirts can be ordered outside of the UK & Ireland but are subject to international shipping rates.
Delivery usually takes place within 1-3 working days in the UK. However, we have no control over any disruption to postal services. Orders from the US may take up to 14 working days to arrive.
How will it be delivered?
This will be dependent on the size of your order, but all UK deliveries are made using Royal Mail, or one of our preferred courier services.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT (at the current rate).
- DVD's and Blu-rays can only be shipped to the UK and Ireland:
- Free UK delivery on all items.
- Postage for all orders to Ireland is £6.00.
- International Shipping is £10.00 for all orders (including posters and t-shirts).
- All DVD's and Blu-rays are Region 2 (DVD may not be viewable outside Europe).
We aim to offer the optimal shopping experience and with the DVD or goods purchased, we offer a no quibble 30 Day money back guarantee.
If you are dissatisfied with your goods in any way you may return these within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange of goods.
Goods must be returned in mint condition, complete with all the original packaging to:
19 - 23 Ironmonger Row
19 - 23 Ironmonger Row
Jason Becker should have been a household name. A guitar prodigy from a young age, Jason burst onto the scene with his band Cacophony, garnering notice from the major industry players. In 1991 Becker was hired as lead guitarist in David Lee Roth’s band, the most coveted guitar gig at the time, but Jason never made it on tour. Shortly after recording the album, he was diagnosed with ALS and given five years to live. Archival footage of Jason’s rise to almost-stardom is given the exposure it deserves with this inspiring rock doc. More than 20 years later, Jason is still living strong and making music by communicating with his eyes. A true testament to the strength and possibility of the human spirit.
* Extended Interviews with Joe Satriani, Marty Friedman, Richie Kotzen and Steve Vai
* Jason Becker Performance Archive
* Limericks with Jason and Gary Becker
* Vocal Eyes Explained
* What is ALS?
Duration:: 87 mins
Director:: Jesse Vile
Stream on Dogwoof.TV: